May is already here!
Seems only yesterday it was January. Anywho, thought I’d do a little post of the highlights of April and books newadult/contemporary lovers may be interested in knowing about. Makes finding what to read next a little easier! Bare in mind I haven’t read every single book on this list; there are some on my to-read list, which I hope to get around to reading soon. So hope you find something that interests you. You can find out more about the blurb of the books by searching for them on goodreads. Happy reading!
Here’s a list of books from April…
1. The Virgin Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn …. for the comedy lovers! My review can be seen HERE
2. Crushed (Redemption #2) by Lauren Layne … I’ve reviewed this HERE
3. Third Debt (Indebted #4) by Pepper Winters… one of my favourites! Review is HERE
4. Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden #2) by Alesssandra Torre …. for the gritty suspense lovers. Review is HERE
5. The Mistake (Off-Campus #2) by Elle Kennedy … I hope to get to reading this soon!
6. Sincerely, Carter by Whitney Gracia Williams
Here is a list of books to look forward to in May!
1. Unblocked – Episode Three (Timber Towers #3) by Marni Mann
2. The Friend Zone (Game On #2) by Kristen Callihan
3. Black Rainbow by J.J. McAvoy
4. ShutterGirl by C.D. Reiss
And that’s a wrap folks!