Tis that Christmas time of the year, what better way to get your blog in the spirit than a Christmas song book tag?
So I originally saw this post on Books and Messy Buns Blog (<- click the link and check it out!) and it seemed quite fun so I thought, why not do it myself!
Thank the blogger who tagged you, linking back to their site
Answer the ten points
Tag more bloggers to do this tag
1.“You’re A Mean One, Mr Grinch” – Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.
Urm The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy. He is my bae.
2. “All I Want For Christmas Is You” – Which book do you most hope to find under your Christmas tree?
I just recently came across this book which releases 18th January called ‘Dirty Ugly Toy’ by K.Webster. I NEED that book like right now. I don’t have the patience to wait until release day. Check out the blurb; you’ll see what I mean!
3. “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer” – Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
I recently read At Peace (The Burg #2) by Kristen Ashley, so naturally the character that comes to mind is Vi. She goes through the loss of a husband, as well as many other things which cannot be said for spoiler reasons, and she STILL manages to find the strength to start fresh.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming To Town” – A character at the top of the naughty list/ a character at the top of the nice list.
I really have two different characters for each from two books.
Firstly; Deanna Madden would go on the naughty list from The Deanna Madden Series by Alessandra Torre and Jeremy from the same series would go on the nice list.
And then Blaire from Easy Virtue by Mia Asher would go on the naughty list and Ronan from the same series would go on the nice list.
5. “Frosty The Snowman” – A book which just melts your heart.
There are plently seeing as I tend to get mushy over books quite a bit. But one that comes to mind instantly: These Are The Moments by Jenny Bravo.
I just can’t guys.
6. “Feliz Navidad” – A book that takes place somewhere other than your home country.
Hardly any I read are set in my home country. But Out of Plans by Stylo Fantome is definitely one that comes to mind. The characters travel through many different countries in that one.
7. “It’s The Most Wonderful Time of Year” – Which holiday themed book do you use to spread Christmas joy?
I don’t think I have an answer to this one!
8. “Sleigh Ride” – Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with? (Doesn’t have to be a love interest.)
It took me a while to decide but I’m going to go with Alexa Holland from Hero by Samantha Young. She has such a fun personality and we have similar habits! Think we’d get along just fine.
9. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” – Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to keep yourself warm?
Oh gosh. Urm…. Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren.
10. “Do You Hear What I Hear?” – Which book do you think everyone should read?
One I think everyone has a chance at liking is Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn.
It’s frigging beautiful.
I Tag: Warhawke’s Vault
And anyone else who might be reading this! Have fun and happy holidays my friends.